Remix - Solidity IDE
Remix is Ethereum IDE for the smart contract programming language Solidity and has an integrated debugger and testing environment.
An up to date online version is available at remix.ethereum.org
Please go to solidity.readthedocs.io
for any information regarding
Remix provides an integrated development environment (IDE) for smart contract development. It focuses on the development and deployment of Solidity written smart contracts.
Remix is a good solution if you intend to:
- Develop smart contracts (remix integrates a solidity editor).
- Debug a smart contract's execution.
- Access the state and properties of already deployed smart contract.
- Debug already committed transaction.
- Analyze solidity code to reduce coding mistakes and to enforce best practices.
- Together with Mist (or any tool which inject web3), Remix can be used to test and debug a Dapp (see ../tutorial_mist)
Developing smart contract requires deep understanding of the associated Blockchain technology.
Keyword Index <genindex>, :ref:
Search Page <search>
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 2